Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Whoopdidoo and Dickery Dock! Its the Holiday Season!

Its so hard to believe that we are in the midst of another holiday season and the year is coming to an end. I don't think I lived up to any of my new years resolutions but its been a great year anyway! We are enjoying our time with the little guy and with friends and family. I have to admit that I was a bit overwhelmed because I have a lot going on. I was going to give up on all the new things I did last year that I had hoped would be the beginning of family traditions for us. But I woke up the other morning reflecting on how happy I was last holiday season and decided that I had to change my attitude. Instead of focusing on the overwhelming stuff, I decided that the traditions must live on! Even though its hard to get anything done with an active 20 month old running around, I decided to sacrifice and stay up to get everything done. Afterall, I am only going to have one Christmas 2010 with my family so I have to make the most of it. So I have been up sewing every night trying to get our family pj pants done. I thought I did not have time but I have two pair basically made,(just to to hem the cuffs and add elastic to the waist) I will make my pair today.

We also joined some friends and made holiday cookies and going out to view Christmas Lights. Some neighborhoods go all out and its so fun to see. My son was totally into it as you will see from the pics.

Photobucket

We also decorated our tree finally:

Photobucket

Photobucket


And I have completed all of my blocks for the baby quilt I am making using the tube quilting technique. Its coming out great. Its so far from perfect but I think its going to make a great gift.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I am going to add white flannel sashing and then I have another blue lamb print for the border and backing. Its turning out nicely! I really love easy techniques that work up quickly and this one fits the bill.

Finally, just a little more cuteness!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Benny said...

Besides the idea that in addition to a fairly easy set of two cufflinks rolex replica uk placed your finish effect to your very good getup, these are reputable, accurate, dependable along with world-renowned because of their longevity. Your hublot replica sale his or her number 1 offering situation on the globe pertaining to good motives. Greatly assist raising acceptance tag heuer replica uk get lately turn into produced in higher quantities along with replicated. The phrase "Swiss built, inch ended up being legally acquired inside nineteenth one hundred year this means a wrist watch in whose activity can be grouped while rolex replica sale can be enveloped throughout Europe along with in whose closing command with the company arises throughout Europe. Nevertheless why's this specific consequently particular. Primarily it does not take enjoy activity along with design and style that will pieces the idea besides the levels of competition. Pairing substantial engineering improvement using amazing classy patterns, it can be zero speculate that this affluent along with renowned find replica watches sale amid various other less popular makes.