Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Art Journaling! A new interest.

I have been having a fabulous time on youtube learning different artistic techniques.  This year for me started out with a charity project on MLK day where I, along with a bunch of friends from church served the community in many different ways.  The group I was with made handmade cards and home made cookies and delivered them to two nursing homes and the families living at the local Ronald McDonald House.  We had such a wonderful time creating together and then delivering all the handmade goodness.  For me, all of my papercrafting Mojo was revived. Since the beginning of the year I have been scrapbooking, card making and creating mixed media canvas art.  My latest endeavor has been art journaling.  Its really fun to create colorful, meaningful pages this way.  I basically am using a little booklet that I got at a training and repurposing it into an art journal.  Check out my journal pages and some of my mixed media projects! Click on the image to  see the entire story,
pettiskim's Story

No comments: