Lord knows I will not be winning any prizes for these photos! Not so great but here they are:
I know its really not stippling but more like loop-d-loops. I still love it! Thats all that matters, right?
5 current projects
- The baby tube quilt needs to be bound
- The baby rag quilt needs the ragging to be finished up and then washed
- The Jelly Roll 1600 will get two additional borders before its sandwiched
- The other Jelly Roll 1600 needs the piecing completed
- Happy in Cali needs the quilting to be completed and then it can be bound!
Still working on the masters and still planning to be finished soon and very soon!
Other than this, I am sort of drawn to the Farmers Wife Quilt along that are going on right now. I am planning to purchase the book and to attempt to make this one over the next what will likely be several years of my life! At first, I was turned off by the fact that its done with templates. Then I heard over on the Hip to Be Square Podcast that there are paper piecing patterns out there. So, now I really think I am going to do it!
Thats my progress. Pop on by Freshly Pieced to see what everyone else is up to!