Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blogging again

I know I have neglected this blog, but I have been super busy with my little boy. i have been doing a little bit of crafting here and there but not so much knitting or crochet.I have been sewing a bit but mostly, I have been scrapbooking. Having a baby changes everything and I just love scrapbooking about the little guy. I think I have about 20 pages in his book. And I still have to scrapbook halloween and thanksgiving. My son is getting so big so fast. I will post a picture soon and very soon from thankgiving.

Motherhood is everything I hoped it would be and more. Now that he is older, we are getting sleep, but sleep deprivation is a crazy thing. Noone can explain it to you or prepare you for it. You just have to experience it. I went back to work when he was 3 months old. Its been crazy trying to be a working mother. I don't know how women do it! I guess we just do.

WE are enjoying all the firsts. 1st Halloween, 1st Thanksgiving, etc. My husband buys him a bib to commemorate all of these firsts. I will have to think of a way to save them all. Hmmmmm, maybe I can scrapbook with them?

Anyway, now we are getting ready for our first holiday season. I am having cookie exchange this weekend and we are putting up the tree. I also have some other family projects going. Whew! I am doing way too much. I will post some pics very very soon of my latest project. I am sew proud of myself. That a hint!

No comments: