Monday, December 28, 2009

December 26

Traditionally, I go to the after Christmas sales on 12/26. This year was no different....well it sort of was very different. My husband and I went out with our son, but let me tell you, we were not out long. Having a baby changes everything! The crowds were more than we could handle. Pushing a stroller through all the crazyness was less than picturesque. We went to about 3 stores, spent very little and headed home. It was probably best for our finances anyway.

So we came home and I made us a meatless dinner. I made Butternut Squash and Chipotle soup and grilled Cheese sandwiches. I found the recipe for the soup here


It was very tasty! I actually added heavy cream to cut down on the spicy taste, but it still had a bit of a kick.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the link back. Glad you liked the soup!