Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Works In Progress Wednesday!

I think this might be my 4th WIP Wednesday.  I really like this linky party because it keeps me productive.  Since last week I have only worked on the handbag that I had cut out.  I have stayed up late so that I could craft after my little guy goes down for the night and after I have put in some time studying since I am still in pursuit of my master's degree. I just can't put he crafting aside though!  I also got sick so I did not get to do much of anything for a few days.    So here is the pattern once again:             Photobucket             This is the front view:          Photobucket          This is the inside of the purse:           Photobucket                  Another look a the inside pockets:          Photobucket         this is the inside of the gussett:     Photobucket           The only thing left is the handle and I will be able to use my new bag. Maybe I can wear it on Sunday for church. We shall see!    Other than that, I still have to bind the baby quilt and sandwich the happy in cali quilt.  I also have a rag quilt to finish.  I think I will get a lot of these finished by the end of june, depending on the progress of my  school work.    Hop on over to Freshly pieced to be inspired by all the creativity going on!    WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced                                                             

7 comments:

Bree said...

Pretty! You're braver than I am, making a bag. If it's not a flat quilt, it scares me, lol!

patchworkdelights said...

Wow that is a lovely bag, I wouldn't be able to make that it's gorgeous! I agree the WIP Wednesday keeps you moving!

Kerstin said...

What a cute little bag, I love that fabric. And kudos to you for mommying, studying and crafting!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a cute purse!

the gathering girls said...

Very nice bag...love the fabric choice!!

Bree said...

Looks very nice! I like the fabrics you chose.

Jana said...

BEAUTIFUL bag. I love those fabrics. WIP has been a good motivator for me too.